No products in the cart.
Dark skin under the arms is not considered as any skin disease or infection. It has no any relation to medical condition. It can be a cause o the regular use of hair removing creams, may be a shaving reason, accumulation of dead skin cells, poor ventilation of underarms, use o alcohol-based deodorants and excessive sweating.
So, there is no matter what is the reason behind dark underarms. It must be important to cure it at a time. There are lots of medicines which can be used to lighten armpits but they have side effects as well.
Here in this post, I am sharing with you some tips and home remedies through which you can get rid of dark underarms easily, without nay side effects because they are effective and natural.
How To Lighten Armpits With These 10 Beneficial Tips
- Potato has a mild acidic property which is a great natural bleaching agent.
- Take a thin slice o potato and rub on your underarms.
- You can also apply the juice of potato on affected area and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Use these remedies twice on daily basis for better and faster result.
Cucumber is also known as the natural beaching agent for skin
- You can rub a thin slice o cucumber in underarms and also apply it juice for 15 to 20 minutes on underarms.
- Another tip is that mix the juice of cucumber with turmeric powder and lemon. Apply this mixture on affected area and leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse o with water. Do this remedy twice daily for best results.
Lemon is known as the best bleaching agent. It works fast as bleach with the power of antibacterial properties.
- Simply, rub the lemon on the skin under arms for few minutes. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse off with water. For better result sprinkle some sugar on lemon and then rub it for few minutes.
- You can also use this remedy. Make a paste of turmeric powder with lemon juice, yogurt and honey. Apply the mixture underarms and leave I or 10 minutes and then wash off with water. Apply this remedy three to four times in a week.
7, Baking Soda
Baking Soda has an effective bleaching property. It is also known as the best exfoliating scrub for skin.
- For getting rid of dark underarms, simply mix the baking soda with water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin of underarms and scrub gently.
- Wash off with water and pat dry the area. Repeat the process few times in a week.
6, Orange Peel
Orange peel is also using to bleach skin and lighten the skin color under the arms.
- Simply, take some orange peels and put them in the sun for few days until they become dry completely.
- Grind them and mix the powder with rose water and milk.
- Apply the mixture under your arms and gently scrub with it.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Repeat this remedy two to three times in a week.
5, Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains vitamin E which works better for lightens the skin under your arms.
- Simply, massage the dark area of underarms with coconut oil.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash o with mild soap and lukewarm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice or thrice daily until you will get a perfect result.
Milk is an active bleaching agent which contains vitamins and fatty acids.
- Simply, mix 2 tbsp of fat milk, 1 tbsp of flour and 1 tsp of plain yogurt to form a thick paste. Apply it for 15 minutes under your arms and then wash off with cold water. Repeat it few times in a week.
- You can use this tip. Simply, soak strands of saffron in 2 tsp of milk for 15 minutes and add little honey into it. Apply the paste to your arms ad leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Vinegar can lighten the skin under your arms. It can also kill germs and bacteria and give you a healthy skin.
- Mix the vinegar with rice flour and make a thick paste.
- Now take a hot shower and apply the paste on underarms.
- Leave it for 15 minutes until it dries out and the wash off with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure few times in a week for the better result.
Sandalwood is also known as the best skin care agent. It has also a bleaching property with great fragrance.
- Mix 2tbsp of sandalwood powder with 2 to 3 tbsp of rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste under your arms and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water when it dries out.
- Repeat daily for best result.
1, Gram Flour
Gram Flour is the great ingredient which can be sued to lighten skin under your arms.
- Simply, mix 2 tbsp of gram flour with 2 tsp of plain yogurt and lemon juice. Add little turmeric in it and make a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the skin underarms.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy three times in a week.
This is how to lighten armpits at home, These home remedies to get rid of dark underarms are very effective. They are affordable, natural and free of any side effect. Use these remedies and lighten the skin of underarms.