If we talk about the most essential aspects of woman’s life, then we will definitely mention the word MAKEUP. Yes, Makeup is the most important part of woman’s life. Every woman feels incomplete without makeup. Makeup is the most essential thing for women for every walk of life. It is playing a vital role in enhancing the beauty of woman. If we talk about bridal makeup, then it should must be stunning and full of flawless looks. There are so many ways to apply bridal makeup but here in this post i am sharing latest Indian bridal eye makeup looks, these makeup looks are currently in trend in Asian countries such as India , Pakistan and UAE.
There are 3 famous Indian bridal makeup are currently in fashion now a days, which are simple south Indian , glittered Indian makeup and smokey eye makeup. If you want to have an amazing look on your marriage day then you should try one of these makeup looks which will make you the center of attraction in your wedding or no matter what type of party are you going to have. so lets have a look and try them.
You May Also Like: Latest Pakistani Bridal Eye Makeup 2015)
Latest Indian Bridal Eye Makeup 2016: Pictures, Tips And Tricks
Mostly, the Indian brides love shimmery eye makeup. They use lot of glitter, shinning and shimmer for eyes that prominent their eyes. If we talk about the eye shadows then i observed that the brown, golden, red and copper are the most common shades that Indian brides like most. The Indian bridal eye makeup looks simply awesome because of bold colors. They normally wear dark shades that are perfectly match able with their bridal dress like ferozi, purple, magenta, green, sea green and so many more. The smokey makeup is not so much popular in India but they give touch of black shades to eyes for getting modern look. So, if you want to see some pictures of Indian bridal eye makeup then must check out the post below.
1. South Indian Bridal Eye Makeup:
- Start by applying primer to get a flawless skin and then moisturizer.
- Now start applying golden eye shadow from the inner corner of eyes and then forward to outermost corners.
- Blend nicely and then apply a thin layer of golden eye shadow in the lower lash line.
- Apply thin layer of eyeliner and then mascara for getting a complete South Indian bridal makeup look.
- South Indian bridal makeup is simple and easy. They neither use bold eye shades nor thick dramatic eyeliners.
2. Indian Bridal Eye Makeup With Glitter Eye shadow:
- Firstly, apply primer and then moisturizer to moist the eyelids.
- Take brown eyeshadow and start applying from the inner corner of eyes and forward to the outermost corner. Blend nicely.
- Then apply red eye shadow to the middle of eyelids and forward to the outermost corner. Blend nicely.
- Now give a touch of green, purple and silver glitters to get a complete shimmery effect.
- In the end, apply a thick layer of eyeliner to the lash line and thin layer to the water lash line. Apply mascara for getting a complete eye makeup look.
3. Indian Smokey Bridal Eye Makeup:
- First of all, apply primer and moisturizer to get an even skin tone.
- Now, applying silver eye shadow, by starting from the inner corner of eyes and forward to the outermost corner.
- Now take black eye shadow and give a smokey touch by applying on the outer most corner. Blend nicely.
- Give a touch of brown shade to the brow line and then apply a thick layer of eyeliner for getting a dramatic look.
- In the end apply mascara.
These latest Indian bridal eye makeup pictures and tutorials will definitely help you while applying eye makeup for Indian brides. Let’s check out some of the beautiful Indian bridal eye makeup ideas in pictures below.
9 Beautiful Eye Makeup Of Indian Brides For 2016:
Here in this post i am sharing pictures of la...
Eyes makeup is the most important part of ove...
Kashee's Beauty Parlor is the most famous bea...
N-Pro Nabila Saloon latest makeup and hair st...
If you've ever wanted to make your small eyes appe...