Dry and frizzy hair is the major problem that is facing by almost every woman. As we know that, hair is the most important part of our body. Hair is playing a vital role in making the woman’s personality impressive. Every woman love to keep long and lengthy hair. The long, silky and shiny hair is the dream of every woman. But what about those girls, who have frizzy and dry hair. There are so many reasons of dry hair as well as their treatment. Treat the dry hair with effective home remedies are very popular instead of expensive chemical products and treatments. There are so many home remedies for dry hair, in which i am sharing 5 popular home remedies for dry hair below:
5 Popular Home Remedies For Dry Hair
Here in this post i am sharing 5 popular home remedies for dry hair. These remedies are very effective. Let’s check out them below:
(You May Also Like: Top 5 Hair Masks For Dry Hair)
Causes of Dryness:
- Medical Conditions
- Loss Of Elasticity
- Cuticle Damaging
- Excessive Hair Wash
- Too Much Use Of Blow Dry
- Exposure To Sun
- Skipping Conditioner
- Use of Chemical Soaps
Symptoms Of Dry Hair:
- Less shine
- Brittle Problem
- Harsh Texture
- Unmanageable Hair
- Split Ends
- Hair Breakage
Home Remedies For Dry Hair:
5. Unboiled Milk:
Milk has ability to treat several hair problem. It contains protein that gives a protein treatment to damaged and dry hair. Here is a remedy below:
- Unboiled Milk
- Cotton Balls
- Simply, take unboiled milk in a bowl.
- Dip cotton balls into it and apply over the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 1 hour and then rinse off with water.
4. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil has a properties of anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Tea tree oil helps in fighting against itchy scalp. It is also very effective for dry and frizzy hair. Here is a remedy below:
- Tea Tree Oil
- Simply, take your regular shampoo and pour some drops of tea tree oil into it.
- Leave it for while and mix nicely.
- Wash you hair with this shampoo regularly.
3. Cocoa Powder:
Cocoa powder is also very effective for several hair problems. It also works better for dry hair. Here is a remedy below:
- Cocoa Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Plain Yogurt
- Take a bowl and pour some cocoa powder into it.
- Add honey, plain yogurt and apple cider vinegar into it.
- Mix well and apply it directly on to your scalp and hair.
- Leave for sometime and then rinse off with water.
Egg yolk is also very famous home remedy for dry hair. Egg yolk works like a moisturizer and gives a shine to dry hair. Here is a remedy of egg yolk below:
- Olive Oil
- Take two eggs and mix with half cup of olive oil.
- Mix nicely and apply the mixture directly on tot he hair.
- Cover your head for one hour with shower cap.
- Rinse off with fresh water.
Mayonnaise is also very rich in protein that makes hair soft, shiny and silky. Mayonnaise is using to treat dry and frizzy hair. Here is a remedy below:
- Almond Oil
- Simply add 1/3 cup of almond oil and add 1/4 cup of mayonnaise in it
- Now add 1 to 2 eggs in it and mix well.
- Make a mixture and apply it on hair.
- Cover your head with shower cap and then wash off your hair with diluted vinegar.
So, these top 5 home remedies for dry hair are very effective. If you have used anyone of them then must share your views with us in a comment box 🙂