No products in the cart.
Urban Decay is going to release its new eyeshadow collection this summer. Yes, Urban Decay eye shadows for summer has revealed but will be available in markets soon. This time, Urban Decay has added 8 beautiful shades in this collection. This eyeshadow collection comprises matte and shimmery both type of shades that make every woman crazy about it. Here in this post i am sharing the review, swatches and photos of Urban decay eye shadows for summer below.
Urban Decay Eye Shadows For Summer 2015
These all beautiful shades are very attractive. If you are a big fan of shimmery effect in eye makeup then these eye shadows will be the best choice for you. These all eye shadows are permanent.
(You May Also Like: L’Oreal Eyeshadow Palette For Summer 2015)
- Fireball (peach with pink shift)
- Sideline (gold shimmer with green shift)
- Dive Bar (medium blue with pink purple shift)
- Lounge (brick red with green shift)
- Riff (brown nude matte with floating with micro sparkle)
- Beware (warm brown matte)
- Tonic (lilac with blue shift)
- Backfire (burgundy with purple shift)
- Highly Pigmented
- Shimmery Shades
- Matte Shades
- Permanent Shades
- Smooth Texture
- Long Lasting
- No Cons Yet!!
Price (PKR): 1800 Each
Urban Decay Eye Shadows Review, Swatches, Photos
So, these are the review and swatches of new Urban Decay eye shadows. Do you like these eye shadows? If yes, then wait a bit more. These shadows will be available from next week inside markets.